Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Discoveries


James has been discovering a couple of new things lately.


He found his feet and has been sooo interested in them.


Last night, he actually figured out he could put his foot in his mouth!
(excuse the dirty diaper in the background)


I just put his jumper together, and we gave it a try. He was in wonderland.



Of course, he is not really ready for it. The box said 4 months, and James is about 3 1/2 months. But he seemed to be ok.....I just had to make sure he didn't topple over.


You can see here that his feet don't even touch yet. Even with how tall he is. And the jumper is on the lowest setting. His toes should be touching the ground according to the instructions.

3 comments:

  1. haha, love this. He is noticing his feet a lot! I think his feet would touch the floor if his daddy wasn't teaching him "superman fly" so much!! He's leaning forward...

    ReplyDelete
  2. HE'S GETTING SO BIG!!! Addelyn's feet didn't touch the ground for a while so we had to put a folded up blanket! so fun! I wish we could see him! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, wow this is crazy. Somehow I ended up on your blog "The Payne Family". My last name is Payne and I am on staff at Family Church in West Monroe. And what is even crazier is I have a 6 month old girl named Addelyn! Blog site is www.beckpayne.blogspot.com

    Bless you guys!

    ReplyDelete