Tuesday, December 1, 2009

James is Six Months!

James turned SIX months old a few days ago.
I can't believe it....time has just FLOWN by.
These past few months have been so much fun.
Justin and I are so blessed to have this adorable, happy baby.

Here is his six month pose.
He weighs 13 lbs 14 oz
His height is 27 in


Can you tell I had trouble posing him this time? He kept wanting to eat Uga!


Just being silly in his pajamas. He is just so stinkin' cute!


Best friends just hangin out :)

Such a sweet hug

Do you think these two will be trouble makers together in the future?


Practicing sitting! He can sit for just a bit,
and then one excited movement will make him fall over!
Below is a video of his effort:


PEAS!!!! Ok, Justin and I have prided ourselves over our son's eating habits. James took his first bite of rice cereal with ease and actually wanted more. Over Thanksgiving, we gave him sweet potatoes, and he LOVED them. Well, last night, I ran out of sweet potatoes, so I decided to open his first container of green peas and have James give them a try.
OH MY GOODNESS.... well, just take a look!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - that peas video is hillarious. I was rolling. He definitely liked those sweet potatoes better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I've got a couple of those gagging videos, too! Don't give up on the peas. One of these days he'll love it. It is just all new the first time. Kramer is so big now!!! Kids will love see this.

    ReplyDelete