Monday, November 15, 2010

Mom's Birthday



In mid- October, we celebrated my mom's birthday. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY, again, MOM!
My mom and I have always been close, but it is so neat to see how our mother/daughter relationship grew once I had James. My mom absolutely ADORES James. And that makes my heart smile. My mom loves being Meme. I don't know what I would do without her.
She takes James away from me and the house when I get sick, she takes care of James when I work, she picks up little gifts all the time when she thinks James might like them, she plays hard with him and is always on the floor with him. I love watching them together.
Thanks, Mom, for all you are to our family !!!



Well, for my mom's birthday, we decided to go bowling, then back to my house for gifts and cake! We took James with us....that was an experience! ha. Everyone took turns chasing him around and making sure he didn't slide down the bowling lanes!

Dad's turn!...


While I bowled.


Now Dad's turn to bowl...


My brother in law, Josh's, turn


Justin's turn


Mom's turn


Now Mom and Justin watch James


My sister, Michelle's, turn
And so on and so on for two games.
It was fun!

Then on to my house for dessert! And a surprise!
Justin and I gave my mom a card AFTER she opened our gift.
The card looked like this...



Yay! Meme was so surprised!
Most of you know, but yes, Justin and I are expecting another little one on June 21, 2011.

Whooohooo!


No comments:

Post a Comment