Thursday, January 19, 2012

Justin Goes Squirrel Hunting


Towards the end of 2011, Justin decided to go squirrel hunting with his buddies. Yes, I said squirrel hunting. Sorry, but that's pretty gross to me. But the guys had a great time and they say their are plenty of squirrels to go around :)

I think they are on Coach Durham's land... it's really beautiful

Setting up camp


I know Justin had a great time, but I just don't like the thought of guys getting together with guns. Any other wives/moms feel the same way? haha


Ok, so here are the guys with their squirrels. Brad, Justin, and Rusty (all football coaches at ECS too). And I have to make note that they.....yuck...i can't even say it...yes I can....They ATE their squirrels for DINNER that night!!!!! EEWWWW! Justin said the meat was good, just a little, well a lot, tough. haha.

Whatever makes ya happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment