Sunday, July 21, 2013

Baby #3's First Ultrasound


On April 3, 2013, we had our first ultrasound for Baby #3 :)
I was 10 weeks pregnant, and my doctor wanted to make sure that my placenta was in a better place this time.  So far so good!
The baby's heart rate was 171.
My starting weight was 135, and now I weigh 137 gaining two pounds so far in the pregnancy.
 I am only a little queasy most mornings, but nothing I can complain about.  Thank you LORD!
But I am SOOO tired at this point.  All. Day. Long.  Looking forward to second trimester!




We are so excited about this baby!
James and Reese are excited as well and understand there is a baby in mommy's tummy.
Ok, and we always nickname our unborn baby.  They receive names we have chosen from Seinfeld, just for fun! :)
James was "Seven".
Reese was "Soda".
This baby's nickname is "Cartwright" from the episode where at the Chinese restaurant, the host mispronounces Costanza and calls him Cartwright.  So if you hear us talking about Cartwright, now you know we are talking about the baby!  haha.


1 comment:

  1. y'all are dorks!!!! seinfeld!!!! can't believe you let my crazy brother suck you into that? :) heehee

    ReplyDelete