Sunday, April 6, 2014

Bellican Family Vacation, Watersound Beach in Florida! Day 1


OK, before I begin this blog post, I must say I am QUITE behind on blogging.  When I noticed that I was almost a full YEAR behind, I decided to get focused and start catching up.  I am DETERMINED!!!  So I apologize for the long ago memories, but I don't want to skip them, so here goes....Back to last June :)

The Bellican Family took a road trip to Watersound Beach in Florida in early June.
It was a MUCH needed vacation!


My favorite part of the road trip...  hehe


After seeing family and unpacking, we settled Reese down for bed.  
Then, we decided to let James stay up and go see the sand for the FIRST time (since he was a baby).
He thought it was snow at first ;)


Beautiful :)



Meme had given James a pail to catch crabs in!


What a fun evening for James


And then back to the house to have a late night snack with Meme and Papa before bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment