Monday, October 12, 2009

Four Months

This is our little non-stop mover who is four months now. This is what happens when I put him on the changing table......he definitely does not stay on his back much these days!

James went for his 4 month check up and received these stats:
Weight- 12.9 lb (10%)
Height-26 3/4 in (75%)
Head- 39 cm (2%)


James loves watching Daddy throw the football to Kramer.


James also loves to touch Kramer, pull on his hair, and have Kramer lick his face.
He thinks it's hilarious!


Sitting in the bumbo. This is how he is supposed to sit. What a silly face!


This is how he prefers to sit???


Four month picture :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot that yall had a blog until I saw it on Kyle and Matt's. I will add yall to ours. James is adorable. I can't believe how big he has gotten since I saw him last. Look forward to the group getting together soon!

    ReplyDelete