Thursday, September 22, 2011

Locks of Love


I love long hair. I love me with long hair. Justin loves me with long hair. I never get it cut. I go two years without even a slight trim! But at the end of two years, my hair is just too too too long. It gets so long that all I can think about is cutting it. Then I realize that it is so long that I could probably take an easy 10-12 inches off and donate my hair to Locks of Love.

Locks of Love is an organization that helps children who have long term hair loss. We can donate our hair and this organization will give it to a child who needs it. I love this mission, and I love finally getting my hair cut. But I never care for my hair after I cut it.

Before the cut:





After the cut:



ewww...I REALLY can't stand the side view. I never wear my hair down. Only half-down or in a pony tail. But it is soooo worth it to know that a little girl gained some self-esteem because she now has hair. And my hair will grow back one day. Until then, you may see me in a pony tail!


1 comment: