Thursday, July 8, 2010

13 Months

While I am working on organizing my June pictures, I thought I would go ahead and post James' 13 month pictures before he gets another month older.  He is cracking Justin and me up right now.  He really watches our actions, imitates us, plays with us.... he's just our little buddy, and we LOVE it.

James decided that his new job would be to put his diapers in the diaper genie.
He goes up and down the full flight of stairs all the time with no baby gate now.
He eats huge meals 3-4 times a day.
He is walking when he wants to, but still knows that crawling is faster, therefore prefers to crawl.
He is still taking two 1 1/2 hour naps during the day!
Sleeping 11 hours at night.
Learning to replace bottle with sippy cup.
etc etc etc

James 13 month picture:

I love this grin!
James weighs 19 lbs 13 oz



He uses Kramer as a prop to get up on the couch.



Kramer is such a good dog.







Oh, he is so easy to love :)
                                          

1 comment: