Monday, July 12, 2010

Ashland, Ohio (part 1)

In early June, my family took a trip to Ashland, Ohio to watch my dad graduate from Ashland Theological Seminary.  I will talk more about his graduation and his doctorate when I get to that part of the trip!  For now, here are some pictures from the first couple of days.

Standing in front of the married housing dorms.
(Josh, Michelle, Mom, Dad)

My sis and her husband...aren't they cute?


Before my sister, Melanie, and her family got to Ashland, the rest of my family had the opportunity to go to Cedar Point.  If you haven't heard of it, it's like one of the best roller coaster parks ever!  We had a blast!  Mom and Dad were a huge help in watching James while the rest of us rode some thrilling rides.

the sign at the front of the park


Justin, me, Michelle, and Josh in front of our first ride of the day


Top Thrill Dragster
This roller coaster is one of the tallest and fastest coasters in the world!
We raced 420 ft in the sky reaching 120 mph in 4 seconds!
Talk about scary.
(Justin and I rode this one a few times!)


Meme taking James on his first ride.


Papa taking James on the Merry Go Round


Haha.. I love this look.


Always so busy


Papa hanging out with James, waiting on the rest of the crew to finish up the rides


This was taken a few minutes before we left the park.
What a day!  We enjoyed every minute of it.
I can't wait to go again sometime!


More to come!......


1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I'm so glad you got some from Cedar Point!!! Can't wait to see the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete