Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dad's November Birthday


My dad's birthday was in November and we celebrated it at my house. We just had a nice relaxing evening of gifts, dessert, and good family time. I love when we can get together as a family and just hang out. Sure wish we all could do it more often!
Happy Birthday Dad!
We love you!

Dad, me, and James


Dad and James playing hard on the couch.
James love his "Papa". He gets sooo excited to see him.


I love James' face. Good times :)


Michelle and Josh came and hung out with us.
They have been the best babysitters!
Good practice, right guys?!


Meme gets James to do the stomp dance...haha.
It's so funny.


Grandad came to join the party too!
He and James threw the ball back and forth, and James just "had a ball!"


Showing Grandad all his toys :)


No comments:

Post a Comment