Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Midway Through Football Season....


Midway through October during the crazy football season, I begin to feel alone and start to miss my husband!  I just have to look at my little sign that Justin got me when he first started coaching years ago, and it makes me smile.  The sign is hanging in our kitchen and gives me a good laugh.


Yep, that's about how I feel!  
Sometimes it just feels like football takes over around here!
But then I take a breath and really think about it.  Justin has a job that he loves.  Football season is just for, well, a season.  And I love how Justin pours his heart and energy into his job.  He does it well.  He makes it a point to learn new things each year.  He makes it a point to be a better coach than he was the previous year.  He is our family's hard worker and provider.  And Justin is a great mentor to many high school boys who look up to him as a man who serves the Lord.  So for a time, I just have to be patient, enjoy the football games, and treasure the little bits and pieces of time that I do get to spend with him during the football season.

1 comment:

  1. and you are the best wife he could ever ask for...and mom too! :) love you sis!!!

    ReplyDelete