Friday, January 11, 2013

Update on School Time


As of October, James and I are still having school lessons twice a week.  I have to be honest, it's very difficult for me to stay on a good schedule when it comes to school.  We started off doing Tuesdays, Thursdays, and one extra day like sometimes Saturdays.  Now, I definitely only do two days with him, but it could be Wednesday and Thursday, or Friday and Saturday.  And sometimes we do school in the mornings, sometimes we do school right before nap/rest time...sometimes we do our lesson around 4 when he hasn't had a nap (not a very productive time of day, I might add).  But I have to keep telling myself that he IS LEARNING whether I am on a schedule or not.  He ENJOYS what we do.  WE ENJOY our little special time together.  So I will keep trying to get us a little more schedule oriented, bc I really do think that is best :)

Learning the letter I and eating ICE CREAM!


Working on patterns with ice cream cone pictures.
And learning about different sizes.


Science experiment!  Watching ICE melt!!


2 comments:

  1. You're doing good with him....
    BTW - that shirt originally started with Christian! I remembered it right away. Love that James gets to benefit from it!

    ReplyDelete