Wednesday, August 14, 2013

15 Week Appointment


On May 10, I had my 15 week appointment.  
Baby looked great!
Heart rate: 148
My weight: 135 (lost 2 pounds)...
...I have been feeling so much better lately!  Not nearly as tired.  I'm motivated to run a couple times a week and it feels good to have energy.  This ability to move more is probably why I lost a couple of pounds.  Back to my first appt. starting weight.  


Even though I feel good now, the veins in my right shin and foot are really starting to pop out, and it is down right uncomfortable.  So I used my splash cash to get me a pair of runner's compression socks.  It is amazing how my leg doesn't hurt while wearing them!



And this is my crave as of late :)
Vegetable juice mixed with wing sauce and Worcestershire sauce, topped off with black pepper :)



No comments:

Post a Comment