Monday, October 1, 2012

Finding Things To Do


Toward the end of July, Justin starts to have his 2 a days.  He coaches football in the morning, and then again in the evening.  And football "talk" and meetings in between.  So I have the kids all to myself for long periods of time, and as much as I love them, I miss having my "summer" helping hand.  This is always the time where my adjustment period starts setting in.  The kids and I get so spoiled in the summer seeing Justin more often.  So when he is gone, we can't stay cooped up in the house for too long, so we find other fun things to do to keep us entertained:


We play outside LOTS!


Sometimes we have played outside all evening, so what a better way to end the day, than to have a bath in the swimming pool! (saves time and energy :)


When it's too hot outside, we go to the library!  The kids love reading books and checking out new ones to take home.  If I could only figure out how to keep them a little bit more quiet while we are there ;).



And of course, we HAVE to go visit the train tracks from time to time.  If James had his way, he would walk down these tracks every day.  We always pray we are there at the right time to see the train rush by!  

No comments:

Post a Comment