Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The New Truck

Another thing we do MOST days is ride in the NEW TRUCK!  
I figured the kids just couldn't squeeze in to the one seater truck any more.

I found this one at a consignment sale and cheap!  Sometimes the reverse decides to stop working, but everything else about it is great!  I think it even has a radio, but we haven't even tried it yet.

um, can you tell how happy they are?


Reese is telling James which way to go :)


I am very happy that this truck comes with velcro straps (well, one side is broken, but the other side still works!)  If Reese wasn't strapped in tight, she would go flying out!  James likes to drive fast and turn fast and go over bumps and down hills and cut corners close.  You name it, he does it!



I am so thankful we are in a cove where the kids are able to drive around without too many cars to worry about!  I usually just prop my lawn chair up in the driveway and read my Bible or cut coupons or catch up on a phone conversation.  A very good investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment