Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Time with Daddy


Ok, so don't get me wrong, I LOVE football season.  I am super proud of Justin and how far he has come as a coach and mentor to those boys.  I love Friday night lights, and the kids running around, and maybe even a pumpkin spice latte (if I have a gift card to use at Starbucks!)

We just don't get to see Justin as much as we would like :) So when Daddy is home, we treasure the moments!  


Kramer, James, and Reese, waiting on Daddy to get home!


Cuddling on the couch :)


Putting some fun things on James' walls


Doing a little yard work together


Hanging out in the front yard
(James loves laying on Justin like this...cracks us up!)


Sweet Reese


Riding some more on the truck!


Being adventurous and taking a stroll with Daddy and Mommy down the street!






I love this kid ;)


Such a sweet heart.  Can't get enough of her!


Watching the sun go down


Some good lovin!!!







1 comment:

  1. haha...anthony loves laying on mario's belly just like james with justin! and you look so pretty in that pic of you holding james in your lap!!! love the new background, btw! :) can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete