Sunday, June 16, 2013

Finally Painting !!!

Our dining room walls have looked awful for a few years now.  Justin has said for a while now, "Mandy, you pick the color paint, and I'll do the painting."  Well, see that's a problem, because I have a really hard time choosing paint colors.  I just don't want to get it wrong.  But we finally made some progress in our steps toward painting:



Our awful walls!


 

My first small color sample


And then five more sample colors on the far left wall, which led to me narrowing it down to three colors which I hesitantly asked Justin to paint larger samples on different walls.  Yes, it's hard for me to make a decision. :)


And I finally picked one!
Justin got started.


And James helped pull off the tape.


Almost done!




Ta-Da!


And I love it!

(Now what room will we paint next?)



No comments:

Post a Comment