Monday, June 10, 2013

James' First Jog


Justin and I go for jogs all the time.  Sometimes we go by ourselves, and other times the kids want to ride in our jogger.  One day, Justin said he was going for a run, and James said, "I want to go too, Daddy!"  So Justin went outside to get the jogger ready thinking he wanted to ride.  But inside, James was getting his running shoes on.  He wanted to actually RUN with his Daddy ;)  


Starting off around our little cove.




James is loving it :)


Around the corner....


And then they came right back ;)
You can tell at this point, Justin is encouraging James to "finish strong" :)


The jog has only lasted a few minutes, but hey, that's good for a 3 year old!


Back home with smiles!

This is special to Justin and me because we would love for our kids to grow up loving running.  I have such great memories going on jogs with my dad and having lots of talk time.  I pray that James and Reese will have those special times too in the near future with their Daddy!...and Mommy :)




No comments:

Post a Comment