Tuesday, June 11, 2013

January This and That


January was a month full of fun randomness!  


Going on a walk/jog :)


Playing pretend "swim" with our bff's, Taylor and Law


Going to the Arlington park


Just being sweet :)


More sweetness!
Boy, these kids love each other!
(although, at other times you wouldn't think that..ha)



Making the Sams grocery trip.  And eating their awesome hotdogs!





Justin was hungry for a snack right before dinner, so I told him, "DON'T let the kids see you snacking or they will want some too, and it will ruin their dinner!"
So this is Justin hiding in the pantry, eating his snack :) 


On the look out :)  
We were cracking up!
He asked, "So is this what it's come down to if I want a snack?!"


One afternoon, I was in another room and heard Reese calling my name...I found her on the top bunk!
This is the first time she has ever tried the ladder.  I didn't even know she could climb a ladder, but I guess she can!


Ok, so James still cracks us up sometimes when he sleeps.
This is how I found him one night.
And yes, I took it off his head after the picture!


Another funny way James falls asleep :)


How I "don't" keep the house clean these days ;)



We went to lots of varsity girls basketball games!  Each season, Justin is in charge of stats and video, so we go cheer the team on and see Daddy on these late evenings as well :)


Coach Hutto loves our kiddos!  
Thanks for all the hugs and tractor rides around campus, Coach!


Licking beaters at home.


This girl's expressions crack us up!!


And we also were still going strong with James' school lessons!









No comments:

Post a Comment